Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday David!

My blogger brain still can't work backwards, so here are the pictures....not in the order intended!
Party Guests









We had a wonderful birthday dinner for David and the ever anticipated ice cream cake. It might not be beautiful, but it tastes heavenly!




I got him a new wedding band....finally. He lost his original one about 3 1/2 years ago. A replacement was way overdue.







Audrey using her wipe containers as shoes!





Birthday Boy!









One last thing... Congratulations to Rex and Aleece on the birth of their triplets this morning! Alex, Riley, and Zachary are doing great. And they get to share their birthday with Davd!!!
We can't wait to see them!






















4 comments:

Ott family said...

I can't believe David is 32! I thought he was younger than that. Wow how time flies.
Happy Birthday David!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday David!
I am so glad I spotted your blog-for some reason I thought it was private before. I am going to add you to my list so that I can check up on your cute family. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting!

Ashlee said...

BTW: A friend came up to me and was way impressed that our picture was on that one website thing you did! Good Work-she loved it-I didn't even tell her about it -she found it on her own!

White Family said...

Happy Birthday, David. Thirty-two? I remember when Rex made the spaghetti dinner that your mom ate and then threw up during labor before you were born. You were always a sweet little boy and nice young man. I'm proud of the way you have turned out! I am especially glad that my three grandsons get to share your birthday with you!

Love,
Aunt Sharon