Monday, June 15, 2009

Piano Recitals

It's that time of year! End of the year recitals! Charlie played Spring by Vivaldi. His teacher said he thought he's going to be a great performer. Charlie was very excited to be wearing his grandpa Sam's $45.00 tie!

Katie played Happy Birthday and Springtime Symphony. She happened to be playing Happy Birthday on Grandpa Wayne's birthday...and he was there. It was totally just a coincidence!

Charlie's recital lasted 2 hours. Needless to say he was a little restless. All I can say is good thing we didn't have the girls with us. Also....thanks to the wonderful relatives for coming to support Charlie and enduring the 2 hour recital. Afterwards they asked if I like that sort of thing because of the music background. Of course I do! I sure don't get enough of it and I love soaking it in. Here's a little video of Charlie having a rough time sitting through the recital!

No comments: