Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Change of Plans
We've had a sudden change of plans. Because of the doctor's schedules David's cath has been postponed until Friday, August 29th. I told the nurse that called that David had been feeling dizzy and tired. They said to stop taking the heart medication that they had started immediately. We need to know if he is dizzy from the medication or if his heart is causing it. If he's still dizzy tomorrow and Friday we are supposed to call the doctor immediately. I asked if they know how big of a hurry they will be in to put in a pace maker and he said it depends on the symptoms that David has. So for now I guess we're on hold.