Monday, August 18, 2008

Home

We've been home all weekend, David's feeling pretty good. He's having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the heart medication they put him on. It makes him tired and a little dizzy at times, but overall he says he feels good. We went to church yesterday and he plans on going to work this morning.

The cath has been scheduled for Wednesday at noon, and he will probably have to spend one night in the hospital. We should know more about the pace maker after that. We're not really sure how quick they will want to do that.

Thank you for all your prayers, it's been wonderful!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am glad that you guys are home and back to business as usual. I hope Wednesday goes well. We will keep you in our prayers.

Teresa said...

Laura,

As I was walking near your street the other day, I started thinking about you and wondering about how David has been, as it's been years since I've heard anything to do with his health/heart. Had some time to catch up on blog reading this afternoon, and just read all about what's been going on recently for your family. Please add our prayers to the others. I'm glad that David's home, and I hope that things go well for him this week.

Sam and Josh said...

It was great seeing you guys at Tabors Farewell. I am glad that you were all able to make it! I am glad that David is doing better! I hope everything goes good with the cath. See you tomorrow!