Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Steps Forward, One Step Back

When the kids asked what we were going to do during Spring Break, I told them we were going to clean. That's exactly what we've been doing. Just when I think things are getting better around here, we have a little setback. One of our children is a night owl....here is the crime she committed last night.

Charlie's poor shoe!





If you can believe it...about two days I woke up to a whole stick of butter smeared on three of our stairs. What could she possibly think of next? She's sleeping peacefully right now, but when she wakes up I'll have a few tools for her to use to clean this up!!!
Try to guess which child! Here's a big hint...
David calls her munchkin, and she's not the littlest one!



4 comments:

Ott family said...

Oh the joys of motherhood!

Kirsten said...

Is that flour?? I am so sorry, make her wear a bell so she wake you up : ) Good luck, and happy cleaning. I love this quote, keeping your house clean while your children are little is like shoveling the walk in a blizzard.

Ashlee said...

Oh my! It makes for good stories at least... and just think-she is bound to have a child just like her when she is a mother :)

White Family said...

Let me just say one thing.....pay back!