Monday, October 26, 2009

Massive Pumpkins!!!

I'm a little behind, so there should be a few posts in the next couple of days. In the beginning of October we went to a massive pumpkin growning contest in Gervais, Oregon. David's friend Brian participates and so we decided to go see what it was all about! They had these swings that we made out of old tires, shaped like a horse. Audrey thought they were pretty cool!
Scary Spider!


I loved this sign...


This was Brian's pumpkin. It was huge. He got 3rd place and
I think it ended up weighing about 1350 lbs.



All the huge pumpkins lined up to be weighed.



2 comments:

teamZ said...

The kids were impressed by the pumpkin. They said we need one that big too!

Jed and Amanda said...

Those pumpkins remind me of a something in the movies that grows so big it overtakes you! I am glad Audrey didn't get eaten by them :)